Some of our most precious memories are from the holidays. Most of us can recall family traditions from over the years.
What better way to start a new family tradition than a beach trip!
This time of year the rates are lowest making it affordable to rent one, two or even three condos to accommodate all the family.
Our condos at Sundown Condominiums have full size kitchens perfect for preparing your Thanksgiving meal.
Perdido Key in Florida is centrally located and only one mile from Flora Bama and Orange Beach, AL.
Here’s a list of suggestions to include in your family tradition….
- Family Photos on the Beach
- Long walks on the Beach
- Have each family member find a shell to make a Christmas ornament
- Bring a boat or rent a boat and enjoy a family day on the water
- Watch dolphins play while relaxing on your balcony
- Tie crab baskets to the docks. Have a crab boil, or just catch and release
- Black Friday shopping at the Beach!! Tanger Outlets and Cordova Mall have great Black Friday deals.
- Rent bicycles for a family bike ride in the park.
- Take a walk through the National Seashore at Johnson Beach.
- Gather the family for a game of basketball or tennis.
- Sundown offers cable TV in each condo. No reason to miss your favorite football games. Game Day at the Beach!
- Go on a dolphin cruise.
- Unlimited riding at the Gulf Coast’s new amusement park, OWA.
- And finally, wind down with a glass of wine watching the sunset and reflecting on all the memories just made.
Your Friend at the Beach,