- Breakfast Not Available
- Dinner Not Available
Boating Community - Boat Docks Available
Welcome to Sundown D14!
Bringing a Boat? Registration Fees of $20 daily Apply.
First floor, 3bed/2bath Beach Cottage Condo!
Come relax at Sundown, unit D-14!
Sundown unit D-14 is a waterfront, first floor, three bedroom, two bath unit that sleeps 10 comfortably.
This is a quiet end unit with a more private entrance and very little foot traffic on the board walk. It also features a large grassy area in front of the deck where the kids can play while the grown-ups relax in the shade.
The master bedroom suite features a King sized bed, large closet and on-suite bathroom with tile floors and walk-in shower. The second bedroom can be used as another master suite and features a Queen sized bed. The third bedroom is perfect for all the kiddos in your crew featuring a Queen sized bed, a twin over full bunkbed and a twin sized trundle bed. This bedroom is adjacent to the second bathroom making it easy to access through the main hallway.
With a fully stocked kitchen for all your cooking and cocktail needs, and a deck fit for both relaxation and family enjoyment you will be sure to enjoy your beach vacation, and hopefully return year after year for more.
There is so much that makes D-14 truly a unique unit. Some of the amenities that set D-14 apart are:
• High speed wifi
• Flat screen TVs in the living room and all bedrooms with DVD in the living and bunkrooms
• Large selection of cable television channels in each room
• Electric fireplace in the living room, just in case the nights get a little too chilly or just for the ambiance if you like
• Nintendo SNES Gaming System preloaded with 30 awesome games like Super Mario, Punch out and Zelda in the bunkroom for the kiddos and kids-at-heart
• Key less locks (no key needed, just an easy 4-digit code)
• Upgraded stainless steel kitchen appliances and quartz countertops
• Additional counter top ice maker for extra ice (refrigerator/freezer has ice maker also)
• Keurig coffee maker
• Dining table with seating for six
• Full size washer and dryer
• Extra large hot water heater
• Second bath with porcelain tub and tile surround
• Marble bathroom vanities
• Ceramic tile in main living areas, carpeting in the bedrooms
• Exterior balcony offers over 200 square feet of space for enjoyment with a bar height pub table and two pub height Adirondack chairs (with barstools that can either be seating or a place to put your feet up), two glider rockers, and a love seat for plenty of relaxing with a view of Ole River
• Basketball, tennis balls, and tennis rackets provided for your use
• Outdoor closet for your use to put your beach toys and fishing gear (also with a keyless lock)
• Bed linens and bath towels provided
• First aid kit and fire extinguisher, in case of emergency
• Iron and ironing board
• Laundry hamper along with extra blankets, pillows, and hangars in all closets
Sundown is a family friendly condominium community, situated on Ole River in Perdido Key, Florida.
With onsite management, you will be greeted by a friendly face upon your arrival and if you have any questions, concerns or comments during your stay, someone is there to help.
Sundown is a boat friendly community with a unique first come first serve plan. Upon arrival, you are given a tag for a slip, simply go pick out a boat slip upon check-in, place the tag on it and it’s yours for your stay. No moving around the dock or hoping you have a space when you head back in from a day out on the water. A fully fenced, gated and locked boat yard is also on site for you to lock up your boat trailer. A couple of mooring balls are located close to the docks as well, providing the perfect place to tie up your stand up paddle board, kayak or jet skis. The two boat docks not only provide space for your boat during your stay but they also provide a great atmosphere for fishing (complete with fish cleaning stations), crabbing, and watching the sunset (benches are provided on the docks).
Sundown has a private deeded board walk to the beach making for quick and easy access to that sugar white sand that is calling your name. Even though it is a short walk across the two lane road to get to the beach, the time it takes to get from your unit to the beach is much shorter than staying in many of the high rise beach front condos and waiting on the elevator. With only 46 units and county owned land across the street you have access to the beautiful emerald green waters of the gulf, you will have plenty of space to spread out and not be crowded. Sundown also has tennis courts, basketball courts and a large Olympic size swimming pool for your enjoyment. D-14 is very conveniently located to all of these available amenities, as they are just outside your door. Outdoor grills are located on the property so you can grill your catch of the day or enjoy a burger with the family. One is located right in front of D-14 for your grilling convenience. If you don’t feel like grilling though, The Crab Trap restaurant is located just feet away from the Sundown boardwalk. And the sunsets from the deck are stunning, perfect for a glass of wine or the cocktail of your choice at the end of a day on the beach.
D-14 is our “Happy Place” and we want to share with you to use as your second home during your vacation. We designed this unit to appeal to families beach cottage feel that is sure to make you relax and unwind. Please take a look at our pics and come enjoy the beach!
Sundown has taken every precaution to ensure accuracy, however, we reserve the right to correct errors.
This property has 3 bedrooms
16470 Perdido Key Dr
Outside 30 days from arrival date changes and unit assignment changes are permissible without penalty and cancellations are allowed with a $40 penalty. The only changes that can be made within 30 days of arrival are adding additional nights to the reservation. Balance is to be paid in full 30 days before arrival and NO refunds once within 30 days of arrival, therefore, travel insurance is strongly recommended to protect against cancellations due to unforeseen emergencies.
10% of the total balance is due at the time of booking if outside 30 days from arrival. If within 30 days of arrival 100% is due at booking.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com